MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Bob-omb (Paper Mario: The Origami King)
This article, in my eyes, is in pretty good condition. The opening paragraph is great, there are sections on his background and overall history, a recently added personality section, and plenty of images in the gallery and trivia. All in all, it seems like everything is there for a page on an ally in a Paper Mario game. However, if there are any objections or comments on this article, I can add them as soon as possible.
- The Mansion (talk) Per reasoning above.
- OhoJeeOnFire (talk) Ditto ^^^ I agree with him and I have the same reasoning.
- TasteTheFiresOfHelp (talk) As much as I love Bobby this article is fairly short, which is why it is getting my oppose vote.
- Wikiboy10 (talk) This article is way too short. I never played the game and I am fairly neutral on this getting passed but the length is what kills it. The top 1,000 articles don't include this article.
- RHG1951 (talk) As with the others, the length of the article is the reason why I oppose.
Removal of opposes
I still think the images of his backstory would be better suited for the gallery section. Swallow 13:35, July 30, 2021 (EDT)
It'd be a good idea to describe his interactions with Olivia under the personality section. Also, I find it a bit repetitive to end each flashback image with "in his flashback." I think the article could also use a few more quotes, most importantly the long one before his death. Scrooge200 (talk) 14:59, July 30, 2021 (EDT)
Not sure about this one. I think this one skedaddles the length requirement a bit too much for my liking; it doesn't comfortably pass the grade for me. Keep in mind, I know that Krunch is featured too but honestly, had I been active then, I would have opposed its nomination for the same reasons. Ray Trace(T|C) 11:41, August 2, 2021 (EDT)