I have some things (rules) to discuss before you post like a madman...
Rule 1: No cussing unless it's something like crap, gay, or ass... Or I'm mad. Rule 2: Do not talk bad about my favorite characters OR ELSE! Rule 3: Please use suitable grammar and spelling. I promise not to go nuts on grammar... Only so I can read it. Rule 4: I will NOT tolerate any rudeness. Offend anyone and you're toast. Rule 5: Have fun! :) --GamingGal9
- 1 Welcome here!
- 2 Re: HELP!!!!!
- 3 Welcome back.
- 4 Ohai
- 5 Spore
- 6 Wait, what?
- 7 Late Reply
- 8 Re: Bout your last thing...
- 9 OH MY GOOMBA YOURE HERE!
- 10 Forums
- 11 Becoming a Partoller
- 12 YT
- 13 Luma Wikiversary
- 14 Friend Request
- 15 Look! It's That Annual Christmas Thing from BL!
- 16 You don't bite, huh?
- 17 Hi.
Wow, I haven't been here in a long time. Remember that project everyone was being so secretive about? Well, I'm making it public, so if you're still interested, the info that you need to know is on my page. Funky K 38
Nice to hear from you again, too. Next time, don't make your sig a template because it's a red link. Also I can't get to you page if I click on that. Don't expect to see me around too much. Sophomore year's already started, and it looks like I'll have to work my butt off to stay afloat this year. Funky K 38
- Er, your sig is NOT a template. Stop putting it like that and do it the way you've been taught or you're going to get a warnign, whether it's from me or another user. And okay about calling you Hailey.
Sorry for late response. I was inactive in the entire week because of Spore and Starcraft 2.
It's ok, many others mistaken me for a boy, too. I don't mind it at all. I'm those "go without the flo" girls. I don't do things girls usually do.
Yeah, you can be friends with me. I accept any friend request.
PS The only Animal Crossing game I thoroughly played and enjoyed is Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Actually, when you live in Southern California, some people would REALLY love rain. It rarely rains here. But, blegh, I hate the rain. It gives me anxiety for thunderstorms, which I really hate.
- I rather say obey Wario, destroy Wario!
- I live in between Anaheim, Los Angeles, and Long Beach. The sky is usually from a high pressure system that prevents clouds from forming. I do get rain in the winter and fall, due to this place being a chaparral climate, but mostly, the sun is here.
- The main problem with the chaparral climate is that it gets very dry. And then, wildfires occur. Though I have never been or witnessed a wildfire myself, they do have a threat, and they do make pyrocumulus clouds.
- Another problem is the lack of snow. It's too warm here to have snow. That is also why there are barely any clouds here. Warm air prevents cooler air from rising (due to cold air being denser than warm air), so that prevents condensation. Actually, snow DOES occur here, but it's SUPER rare, like having tornadoes here too. The last time is snowed here was, like, before we were even born and when out parents were kids.
- 40 degrees Fahrenheit? It's pretty darn hot if you're talking about Celsius. Right now, it's 73 degrees Fahrenheit. We start shivering in degrees as high as 20 degree Celsius (68 degrees Fahrenheit). So, yeah, what you're talking about IS cold.
- You're 13 years old and you're going to be a sophomore!? I'm 15 right now, and I'm a sophomore in high school. Unless you're talking about middle school.
- I like Japanese stuff, too, for some reason I may never know. Baby Luigi is a Japanese character, Mario games are Japanese, Nintendo is Japanese, I have a craving for sushi, and I love Japanese cars (Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, etc.). Weird.
PS I won't stay here much longer. I'll log off and start playing computer games, because I is overworked.
How can you be thirteen and a freshman? That's odd. I'm turning thirteen in January and I'm a seventh grader! Huh. Anyways, wanna be friends?
It's not much better in California. I'm waiting in agony for a cold day and today I thought that it would be the day and it was 90 degrees outside! So I'm mad now. I also had an orthodontics appointment and my teeth hurt now, so I don't know how the heck I'm gonna manage to eat tomorrow.
YOU CHANGED YOUR AGE!!! Now you're eleven going to seventh grade and I'm twelve and IN seventh grade!
Sorry for the late reply. Recently, I've been inactive because of school and my addiction to SPORE. Besides, not a lot of people talk to me, so I don't expect a new message on my talk page very often.
My fake "new messages" box? You can type in the code
<div class="usermessage">You DO NOT have <span class="plainlinks">[[Special:Random|<span class="buttonlink" title="Special:My Talk">new messages</span>]] ([[User:Garlic Man|<span class="buttonlink" title="Special:My Talk">sixth change</span>]]).</span></div>
Be careful, though. You do not want to make your message box too authentic here. Some people do not take a light joke. If you want to put other links on the box, replace the User:Garlic Man and the Special:Random section.
It wasn't me who made that box anyway. It was KS3.
See you! Hope we talk more!
Re: Bout your last thing...
OH MY GOOMBA YOURE HERE!
Hey! I haven't seen you (talked, I guess) in so long! Where have you been? You were such a nice person that I enjoyed talking to but then you were gone! Im so glad to talk to you again! Bowser's luma 21:16, 21 September 2010 (UTC)
- Well, since I last talked to you, I've left the wiki for at least three months, came back, and totally reformed. I removed the lolcats, pokemon, and almost everything from my old userpage and redid the whole thing. When I came back I felt that all of the things on my page were my main focus and not editing. Since then I've focused on the whole wiki aspect, and made a few more friends as well. We had a run-in with a user who went a little overboard and predicted the wiki's doom, but he was banned, came back, and is fine, and now the wiki is peaceful, and now you are bored out of your mind reading the longest run-on sentence that would give my english teacher a heart attack. How've you been? Bowser's luma 21:25, 21 September 2010 (UTC)
- 7th was good for me because 6th was elementary school here and the school was to little-lik oriented. It was a nice change. And to make an archive create the page User talk:GamingGal9/Archive 1 (heres a convienient link) and create the page. Copy in your current page and the save it. Delete what you have on your page and start anew. I suggest you put a link on your current page to the archive. Well, I got to go, but if you need help I can help tomorrow. GTG now. Bye! Bowser's luma 21:45, 21 September 2010 (UTC)
Becoming a Partoller
The Grox? I tend to avoid them so they won't go to my colonies. On one game, though, I raised their relationship to neutral (gotta love those planetbusterz :) ).
How do you put Youtube videos? It's simple.
<youtube>youtube ID tag here</youtube>
That's about it. The youtube ID (such as qA0vLrwuQHE) is found on the address.
You're welcome. I don't mind when people ask me "how-to" questions.
Hey GG9! I just want to thank you for being one of my friends. Today, I’m celebrating the first anniversary of my joining the wiki. Here’s the wiki’s most celebratory image as a gift:
Thanks for all of your support!
- Thanks! Happy belated birthday! Woohoo wikiversary and birthday! Bowser's luma 17:04, 16 October 2010 (UTC)
Merry Christmas, GG9! Another year of editing has passed, and to commemorate this year of wikiness, I give you two things. First, an image of you, me, and all of my other wiki friends at the annual MarioWiki Christmas Party. Also, you get a gift! Check below to see what you get. It may be different than someone else's, so be sure to check out other talk pages to see what everyone else got as well. Have a great holiday season and a happy New Year's! ~Bowser's lumatalk
|Your Christmas Gift from BL|
|You got a Turbo Yoshi! Now, you can drive around others’ userpages and leave a trail of Bananas |
You don't bite, huh?
Wanna be my last friend on this wiki?
Looks like I'm going to leave this wiki, thanks to the acts of Goomba's Shoe15. I have sadness... -Fawful117 15:15, 4 August 2011 (EDT)