The 'Shroom:Issue XXXII/Calendar of Events
Hello readers! I am Tucayo with another issue of the Calendar of Events, where I cover the most important wiki news and events (which are not many, what did you expect?), birthdays, releases, the Mario calendar, etc.
Well, the only Mario release soon is New Super Mario Bros. Wii coming to stores November 15th.
- Next issue of The 'Shroom will be released December 9th.
- There will be a Ultimate Character Tournament meeting November 11th at #ralphchat at 7:30 pm Eastern time to discuss seeding and the brackets; these meetings will take place every Wednesday.
- Doopliss: on November 14, 2009
- List of Collectibles from Mario Party DS: on November 21, 2009
- Kolorado: on November 28, 2009
- Gus: on December 5, 2009
Well, surprisingly, there are not any birthdays registered in The Birthday Thread.
- November 1: Virtual Boy Wario Land released on 1995. Nintendo DSi released in Japan in 2008.
- November 6: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games released in 2007.
- November 7: Mario Party 7 released in 2005.
- November 8: Mario Power Tennis released in 2004
- November 10: Mario Party 5 released in 2003.
- November 12: Super Mario Galaxy released in 2007.
- November 13: Mario Teaches Typing released in 1995. Yoshi's Island DS released in 2007.
- November 14: Mario Kart DS released in 2005.
- November 16: Shigeru Miyamoto's birthday.
- November 17: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and Mario Kart: Double Dash!! released in 2003 (same day).
- November 18: Nintendo GameCube released in 2001, along with Luigi's Mansion in America.
- November 19: Wario Land 4 was released in 2001. Mario Party DS released in 2007. Nintendo Wii released in 2006. This was the first time in which there was no Mario launch title for a Nintendo system.
- November 21: Super Smash Bros. Melee released in 2001 (Japan). And Nintendo DS released in 2004
- November 24: Donkey Kong Country was released in 1994.
- November 28: Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time released in 2005.
Well, that’s all folks! See you next month with more information. BYE!