The 'Shroom:Issue XCII/The 'Shroom Spotlight
Hey ‘Shroom readers! Welcome to this month's edition of Spotlight. What we do here is highlight several articles that aren't up to shape and then you guys go to fix them up. Last month was a smashing success. All of the focuses were fixed up, mainly thanks to Time Turner (talk), but Megadardery (talk) also fixed the stub on The Forest. So thanks to you two. The Peach article was also merged with another article so if you look for it, it won't be where it originally was. Anyway, now’s it time to introduce our new focuses. All of these articles (except our Wanted focus) has an improvement tag on it, so let's get to fixing them! Some of you may notice that this month's Wanted focus is again a Smash Run enemy, this is because I have decided to have Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U as a permanent Wanted focus until the game is fully covered.
- Lady Lima (stub) – This Beanish lady is the Goodwill Ambassador, until she was replaced. Show her some goodwill and fix up her article here.
- World 4 (Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels) (rewrite) – This articles has some tense issues, so tense that I'm unable to relax until the tenseness that I have over its tense issues have been sorted.
- Red Paragoomba (rewrite-expand) – The Red Paragoomba appears in two games, which have basically been covered in two sentences. Some expansion on levels that they appear in could help in removing this tag.
- Ghostly Galaxy (trivia) – Halloween may have passed, but the Trivia section here is still haunting me. Help some pieces find their way into the afterlife, or the article's main body.
- Yoshi Lake (more images) – Two tags in one here, you get a par if you fix the images and a birdie if you get the rewrite-expand tag off.
- Petilil (Wanted pages) – This enemy from the Pokémon series attacks using Sleep Powder, try to stay awake whilst creating this article.
Be sure to check back here next month, where I'll review the progress made on each of these articles. Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or feedback, or post a message in the dedicated forum thread and I'll reply as soon as possible. Thanks for reading, and get working!
|Previous Section Next Section|