The 'Shroom:Issue LXXXVII/The 'Shroom Spotlight
Hey there 'Shroom fans, ready for another edition of Spotlight? No? Well too bad because here it is.
Last month's golf themes had an uneven scorecard, birdies were scored with Toad Highlands and Elf's Short Course, thanks to Ninelevendo (talk); whilst a par was scored on Rough, which received some nice images. Unfortunately bogeys were scored on our other focuses, which received little to no input.
Our focuses this month are as follows:
- The Cave (stub) – One of the levels in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, The Cave currently resembles more a small hole on the side of the wiki attracting no-one. Adding a layout and plot section may put it right to the top of hot tourist-spots to visit on the wiki.
- WarioWare D.I.Y. (rewrite) – Due to a whiny co-director, I mean process of debate we decided that the users need to give this article some much needed D.I.Y.
- Buzzy Beetle (rewrite-expand) – This enemy has been in since the original, but yet it's article does not reflect that all. Give it some expansion in its appearances, before it gets kicked out of Bowser's army.
- Super Mario Bros.: Peach-hime Kyūshutsu Dai Sakusen! (needs more images) – Who doesn't want to watch a Mario film? You, well can you at least follow the sources and take some screenscaps for some images to add?
- File:Speedyspirit1.jpg (quality requested) - The Speedy Spirit was meant to be a hard enemy to find, just not in an image. Clean up some blurriness and receive the reward (note real rewards are not given, what do you think we are made out of money?)
- Sinking Feeling (minigame) (Wanted pages) – This minigame from Mario Party: Island Tour has sunk beneath the waves, someone help it resurface.
We'll see you next month with updates on this and what we'll be focusing on next time. Until then, start editing and if there are any issues any of us are always open for giving a hand
except GBAToad, sometimes his batteries die :/, or post in the forum thread.
|Previous Section Next Section|