The 'Shroom:Issue LXXI/Directors' Notes
Hello everybody! Welcome to the February 2013 edition of The 'Shroom. Since Tucayo (talk) covered all of the news that would need to be shared, I suppose I will just go ahead and discuss something else today.
I would just like to thank Tucky and all of the Core Staff members for having handled this issue very nicely. I was rather busy this month and was not at the forefront in terms of planning out this issue, but hopefully this next month will be better to me and I should be able to help out with more staff decisions and planning and whatnot. We will be working on some projects in the time to come (specifically: revamping the Music & Artwork Team, producing a Manual of Style, working on that new Single Page layout, finalizing a banner for the Critic Corner, and much more).
Thank you for reading this time around, and be sure to come back on March 16th, 2013 for the next issue! We look forward to bringing more updates!
Until next month,
HI! I'm your ever-young Co-director Tucayo, and welcome to my side of the Director's Notes! It's been a while since I last did one of this, so I hope I remember what I have to do. Meh, that was dumb, of course I wouldn't forget what to do. Anyway, a new term has started! We at the Core Staff have been discussing many new ideas and suggestions. You will be seeing many of them throughout the year. But for now, we have plans to rebrand the Music & Art team. We will be starting with renames for the team and its sections, as well as changing the scope and even including contests. Go give it a look, we have a Valentine's Day drawing contest, and the winner will get 'Shroom Tokens!
More news this month:
- marioman1213 (talk) and Alexneushoorn (talk) now write Police Blotter for the Fake News.
- Cooking Guide is now vacant.
- Megadardery (talk) is now in charge of the Quiz and Mind Bogglers.
- The Jokes and Riddles sections were reintroduced to Fun Stuff.
- I now write Box-Art of the Month.
- KoopaGuy (talk) will now be bringing you Soundtrack of the Month.
- Our Stats Manager, RandomYoshi (talk), will be our official Awards reporter this year; be sure to check out Anniversary Announcements.
- Post-Damage Invincibility (talk) has been banned from The 'Shroom.
- The Critic Corner sub-team will have a banner soon.
- We've been working on a Manual of Style for applicants and writers.
- We've also been tallying 'Shroom Tokens, and will present you a detailed rundown soon.
- Congratulations to Coincollector (talk) on his Main Team SOTM win!
- The Critic Corner sub-team is in great need of reviewers. You can review anything you're interested in, please take a look at the Sign Up page and contact Crocodile Dippy (talk) if you're interested.
- We are debuting our navigation box at the bottom of each article, to facilitate switching between pages.
That's all I have this month. I hope you enjoy the issue and remember to vote on the SOTM polls. BYE!
|Previous Section Next Section