|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Bop put the page up for deletion but it needs to go though proposal first.
I think this page is uneesary, it's not in our coverage and all the good info's is in the articles. If this appears in more than one, it may be restored then but for now the only Mario game it is in is Mario Kart 7 and it only played a minor role.
- New Super Yoshi (talk) Per my proposal
- Bop1996 (talk) I still hold that this proposal should be deleted too, but since this doesn't seem to be happening, per my reasoning below.
- Tails777 (talk) Per proposal.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) As long as we have articles on the tracks that take place on Wuhu, this article ain't needed. Per all.
- Raven Effect (talk) if it violates policy it has to go
- RandomYoshi (talk) — Per Bop. It has no relevance to the Mario series what so ever. Also: per Raven Effect. It violates policy: a good enough reason to not keep this page.
- Pokémon Trainer Red (talk) Per NSY
- Yoshiwaker (talk) - Per Magikrazy. We don't have any other article for a location where a MK race takes place (as far as I know), so why should we have this one?
- DKPetey99 (talk) You want to delete something due to its minority in the game? It has as much information as it can get, it's not a stub, and it gives information about its appearance in a Mario game. Yes, the allusions to the other games can be shortened, but all that is necessary to do is just delete the part that doesn't follow the coverage.
- Byllant (talk) - My point here is not that the page is unnecessarily short, many locations have been a minority in many games, the appearance is small but relevant, that or the page should become a disambiguation page.
- Akfamilyhome (talk) Per DKPetey99. Although it's not related directly to the Mario series, it has stated it's appearance.
- Waluigino1 (talk) Besides having 3 different courses in Mario Kart 7. Mario has been referenced in every game Wuhu Island has appeared in. In Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus, there is hidden retro Mario sprites all over the island, and the minigames will ask you questions about which ones you saw. In Wii Sports Resort and Pilotwings Resort, if you fly over the small village, you will here a Mii playing Super Mario Bros. I think that's enough appearences to at least warrent a small page.
- Nintendo Wii and EA (talk) - Yeah, I've seen theMario spriters in Wii Fit and heard the Super Mario Bros. music. Plus, it has a minor appearance, but a bigger appearance then many of the other courses. Plus, if we were to delete this page, someone should delete the pages on the galaxies with one or two missions.
- Super yoshi bros123 (talk) We could put the Wuhu circuits together in one artical. Like Bowser Castle and Rainbow Road, which are one artical about different citcuits.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) Per DKPetey99 and Waluigino1.
- MarioMaster720 (talk) Per all.
- Toad85 (talk) Per SuperYoshiBros123. That actually sounds like a great idea.
- Mr.C (talk) Per all.
- King Booranha (talk)Per all.
- KoopaTroop (talk) Per all.
- Logankart2006 (talk) Per DKPetey99, Waluigino1, and Super yoshi bros123.
It doesn't need to go through proposal; it is clearly unnecessary as per MarioWiki:Coverage, and has almost no information relevant to the Mario-verse now, nor will it have any later without being redundant with course articles. Even if it appears in more than one course, it isn't given a location role in any Mario game, so it won't get created/restored unless that should happen. Bop1996 (Talk)
- We don't tend to base wiki decisions off opinions, so that's probably a good idea. If you can find a policy-related reason to keep it, I'd love to hear it. Bop1996 (Talk)
@Opposers: We don't have an article on Kalimari Desert, and its only appearance is in a course. Let's pretend for a second that Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Pilotwings Resort never existed. Now, this article is just a location that appears in one course. Of course, those games have no relevance here, so they might as well not have existed. Q.E.D. Bop1996 (Talk)
Wait! I have what I think is a good idea. What if we make this a disambiguation page instead of deleting it? Hyrule is one, and it's a place from another game that certain stages in the spin-offs take place in (yeah, I ended my sentence with a preposition). Anyone with me? Magikrazy51 (talk)
Even though this article plays a minor role, I think it deserves more than just a paragraph. I am offering to do an overview of the whole island. The last time I did this it was removed and I got warned about it. Since this article is not pending deletion anymore, I am asking for permission to expand it once again. User:JORDANDEBONO
Is there proof this is in the Pacific Ocean? Goombob 08:17, 16 August 2013 (EDT)