Talk:Ultimate Castle Challenge
Rename as Ultimate Castle Challenge
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
According to Naming, the most common recent name is the one used for the article. In addition to this particular level being renamed in Super Mario Advance 3, the Virtual Console versions (which are the most currently widespread releases and seemingly Nintendo's preferred modern-day method of redistribution) have been the Game Boy Advance port over the original Super Nintendo release of Yoshi's Island. Therefore, similar logic as the Super Mario Land enemies and Mushroom World countries applies - "Castles - Masterpiece Set" should be renamed to the "Ultimate Castle Challenge."
- LinkTheLefty (talk) Per proposal.
- Toadbrigade5 (talk) Per LinkTheLefty
- Walkazo (talk) - Per LinkTheLefty, per policy, and per Time Turner in the comments about how a vote over this wasn't necessary.
- Pseudo-dino (talk) - Per all.
- Mario (talk) Par evry1
- I agree that complying with established policy usually makes action quick and easy, but with something a bit more major like a level with multiple acceptable names (from a game that a lot of people are attached to, no less), I first wanted to make sure that it wouldn't be met with some resistance. LinkTheLefty (talk) 16:52, 22 December 2014 (EST)