Talk:The Cannoli Clan
Move to List of Implied Characters
As stated by the header, we should move this to the List of Implied Characters, since none of the Clan save the latest member, Count Cannoli, makes an appearance. Any objections? Redstar 07:47, 27 December 2009 (EST)
Merge this page with List of Implied Characters or List of Implied Organizations
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Merge it into List of Implied Characters 4-3-1
Just like Rosalina's Family, this article is about an implied family which has only one member actually seen. Unlike Rosalina's Family, this page is not merged into an Implied article. There are three options:
- Merge the article into List of Implied Characters
- Merge the article into List of Implied Organizations
- Keep it separate
I propose that we merge this article into an implied list, because only one member is seen, and we have merged all of the other implied articles into lists.
Merge with List of Implied Characters
- Humbug (talk) Because the aforementioned Rosalina's Family is merged into this article, I think it is the best option.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Per proposer
- Loxo (talk) Per proposer
- Lost Mini Star09 (talk) Per proposer.
Merge with List of Implied Organizations
- Walkazo (talk) - The clan has more in common with organizations like "Lakitu Air" and the "Yoshi Fanclub" than it does with any of the implied character entries. Like those two organizations, a member of the clan does appear, but the overall group is only mentioned, and unlike something like Rosalina's family, there aren't actually any specific characters mentioned. A clan is not a character, and merging it in with the organizations would be more logical and consistent than any of the other options.
- Vommack (talk) This argument makes more sense, when I take a look at it.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Per Walkazo.
Leave as is
- Raven Effect (talk) Technically the The Cannoli Clan does appear in the game since Count Cannoli appears in the game and is a member of the clan. And Rosalina's family refers to her mother, father, and sister but not Rosalina herself so there is a difference between the two in that respect.