Talk:Super Princess Peach
Did anyone notice that some of the sprites were taken directly from Yoshi's Island. The Super Mario Avance 3 version. HK
- I have not played the game (Super Princess Peach), so I don't know. However, from what screenshots I have seen, I would say the sprites closely resemble the Yoshi's Island sprites, but they are no exact copies. I cannot speak for all the sprites though, only the few I have seen. At the very least, the sprites are in the same style as Yoshi's Island (both the original and Game Boy version). --Son of Suns 23:44, 27 June 2006 (EDT)
- Okay, a few points:
1. No matter what anyone says, its not girly, its fun, and if given an opportunity, people should play it.
2. I will research this some more. You are probably correct.
3. I forgot how to do a proper numbered list. HK
- I never implied it was girly. It looks fun, but I don't own a DS so I can't play the game. =( --Son of Suns 12:08, 28 June 2006 (EDT)
- I didnt say you implied it. I just know about a million people who say its girly. If youre in astore, and have some time, if its there on the floor, you should try it. HK
- I have played it, and yes, it is fun, and just hard enough and with enough secrets to make a really fun game. Try it out! 3dejong
- It seems pretty sexist, to me. You know, the stereotypical female who can't control her emotions.Waluigi Freak 99 15:40, 15 January 2007 (EST)
- Actually, it is anything but that. The whole point of the game is that she has excellent control of her emotions. And does anyone think this game is like Kirby Meets Mario?Red.Tide 16:22, 20 January 2007 (EST)
The setup of this article is poor, for example, the Koopalings shouldn't have their own section. HyperToad
- Howabout we put them as a subsection of the enemies section, like, "Unused Enemies". Stumpers! 18:30, 17 May 2008 (EDT)
I am currently working on the worlds and levels of SPP. If anyone one has feed back or wants to help, just let me know. I have beaten the game (and no that does not diminish my manlyness)and have lost of info to contribute to.
- There's a peach in the end of level roulette? That's wild. I need to add that to the Peach (item) article. Stumpers! 17:03, 15 May 2008 (EDT)
Yeah. It would appear randomly if she gets a star in the roulette. MC Hammer Bro. 14:54, 17 May 2008 (EDT)
- So you hit the star and it randomly turns into a peach? How many coins does it give you again? Stumpers! 17:06, 17 May 2008 (EDT)
Anyone notice that half of the gallery is just a pallette swap of the same pictures? Seriously, they should be removed. Mumbles 23:30, 31 May 2008 (EDT)
- They were the result of some website (couldn't tell you which, but I specifically remember those images from GameSpot or something) mess up. Removal probably is in order. Stumpers! 21:34, 1 June 2008 (EDT)
Kay, I'll do it now. Mumbles 22:29, 1 June 2008 (EDT)
Done. Mumbles 22:30, 1 June 2008 (EDT)
Peach Artwork Description Update
Hi all, I just added in more details to the Peach artwork section in relation to this game to make it more useful. Let me know if I missed anything. --M. C. - "Mario Gals" Enthusiast! 11:41, 24 June 2008 (EDT)
Agree with some people above: SPP is not girlish and it's not sexist either. Why the games articles can't be based on one template?
Queen of Koopas 13:03, 8 February 2009 (EST)
- One image is missing, the image of Peach who is scared, for example when a mad goomba stomps the ground besides her, or the sad birds cry and make an earthquake, or when she is covered in the foggy dots that prevent you from using the fly vibe... if you know what i mean? --Mounted Mole 16:53, 23 January 2011 (EST)
- I honestly don't recall seeing a game artwork of Peach being "scared" because of those situations. Care to elaborate further, or point to said art in question, if you ran into it (provided it's an official image from Nintendo themselves)? --M. C. - "Mario Gals" Fan! User Page | Talk Page 17:01, 23 January 2011 (EST)
While it doesn't specifically state super princess peach was peach's first game, she previously had a Nelsonic wrist watch LCD game released in 1990 called princess toadstool's castle run, according to the list of Mario games Mariowiki fandom powered by wikia, the alphabetical one. I'm not trying to spam or be a troll. Lord Falafel (talk) 21:25, May 22, 2019 (EDT)