Talk:Super Mario FX
I think it has enough info to deserve its own article, even if it's not that long. Red.Tide 17:30, 28 February 2007 (EST)
Plus, it's not a beta -- it's a canned game. --Luigifan14 23:20, 4 April 2007 (EDT)
It should be a beta because as the article says, it was once going to be for the Super Nintendo but changed to be SM64 for the Nintendo 64. --A.J.theInsane 10:19, 6 June 2007 (EDT)
- Merge this with Beta Elements, yes. My Bloody Valentine
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars is one of only three games outside Japan for the SNES to utilize the Nintendo SA-1. (The other two are Kirby Super Star and Kirby's Dream Land 3.)
Merge Super Mario FX into Super Mario 64/Beta elements
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
In the article it says that Super Mario FX became Super Mario 64. So we should merge them.
- KS3 (talk) We merged Super Mario RPG 2, we should merge this.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Do we even need a proposal for this?
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Per all
- King Bean (talk) - It was moved, not cancelled. Per all.
- Turkishcoffee (talk) Despite the fact I think IGN's reasoning may be off, that statement as well as my own research indicates a very high possibility they are the same game.