From deleted page
Do we really?
Do we really need an article on the sun? Seriously now.
- Yoshi Master
- But that doesn't mean anything in the long run... BooDestroyer 18:31, 29 May 2011 (EDT)
SoS, I'm currently looking for that pic, but in the meantime, I thought this would be a good fill-in. Feel free to delete it! 3dejong
Yeah, it's harder to take pictures from TV than I thought. :O I'll upload it tomorrow. ~ Bottle Wizzerd
Not the best quality ever, but job done. ~ Bottle Wizzerd
Are you serious?
Why? Just why?
I'm sorry, but most of you are not really good at writing and handling these things. BooDestroyer 14:59, 29 May 2011 (EDT)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Delete page 7-0
- “"SUN" appears as a license plate in the Mario Kart: Double Dash!! course named Mushroom Bridge. It appears on the bus that has "Peach Beach" written on it.”
This page pretty much fails MarioWiki:Generic subjects and is inane in about every way possible. I'm shocked there's no section named "List of things that aren't the Sun".
The raisin I'm making this a TPP instead of deleting it outright is that some could argue (and indeed, some did - see above) that the sun fulfills the "The subject is significant to the gameplay." criteria because of the Sm64 and Sunshine appearances. To that I respond it's in the same boat as the on-its-way-to-be-deleted Door page; Both object serve the same function (Accessing another part of the Gameworld) and you both "interact" with them in a limited and inconsequential way. That you can spray it to get a shine sprite doesn't mean anything, since there's a ton of random objects in Sunshine you can squirt to get random doodads. I don't see people making a page for that one chandelier in Hotel Delfino.
- Glowsquid (talk)
- Time Turner (talk) Per. Also, is there a certain point where we can just circumvent the proposal and just delete other generic-subject articles like this one?
- Bluetoad63 (talk) Per...both?
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per all, with that quote being the main reason I voted here.
- Mario (talk) The sun has an essential gameplay effect as it adds a lens flare filter, so therefore, the article should stay. This is proof: . WHAT WILL KALAMARI DESERT DO WITHOUT LENS FLARE EFFECTS!? Oh noes!!!!!!!
- MegaKoopa (talk) I was trying to make the page better, but yeah, Sun is pretty generic.
- Yoshi876 (talk) Per proposal.