Talk:Star Road (Super Mario World)
- Well... I believe that Mario, Luigi, and the babies are teleported there or get there by pipe. Been a month since I got there.. A little fuzzy. 3D, static.. static.. I need a new picture tube.
This article should be split. Both Star Roads are clearly different places-Pal101 I speeled debuted wrong.--Dummmmmmy 14:01, 23 September 2007 (EDT)
Split into Star Road and Star Road (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I've wanted to do this for a while now. While the name may likely be inspired by the Super Mario World version, the similarities end there. The "Star Road" in Super Mario World simply teleports Mario to the Star World, which looks like the Star Road from Super Mario RPG, even though the Star Road doesn't look like it in Super Mario World, the Star World is. Plus, the two serve different purposes. The Star Road from SMRPG brings wishes and dreams to life, a la Star Haven. The Star Road from SMW simply serves as a portal to a Warp Zone area, a la Warp Whistle. While this explanation may be confusing, the comment above is right. These two are clearly different places. PS: Is there a limit to how many proposals I can create in a limited amount of time?
- Technickal (talk) Per the (ridiculously long) explanation above.
- Koopa K (talk) Two extremely different places, with different functions. (BTW, I think I read somewhere that a user can only have 3 proposals at any time, if they have more the most recent one is deleted and the user is given a warning.)
- MarioManiac164 (talk) Why are these the same article in the first place?
- JORDAN DEBONO (talk) Well I've been cornered down to do this so I might as well. Plus no one else opposed so I have even less reason to hold my vote. Per all comments below I guess.
#JORDAN DEBONO (talk) Well even though the similarities are great, the article is small enough as it is so it can easily cater for both. Plus the hassle of having to change all the links can become a little hiatus. Basically, the article is too small for it to be split further.
- Yes but when we split the article further up, there will not be enough words to fill it. If the article was longer, I would say split it, but since it's just a junk of words split in three, I say keep it like that. JORDAN DEBONO (talk). p.s. Note to all: Just call me Jordan, save the hassle of the caps.