|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Both Sparkies and Podoboos have the same japanese name and in the first part of the game they have the same role and behavior as Podoboos.
- FourPaperHeroes (talk) Per my comment above.
- Count Bonsula (talk) Per FPH. Same reason we split this and that, merged this with that.
- Supremo78 (talk) Per Proposal. Says in the article they're Podoboos.
- Galaxy_2 (talk) Per Proposal. We'll make the same in the German Mariowiki.
- Yoshiwaker47 (talk)Per Supremo78.
- Master Koopakid (talk) It even says in the article they are Podoboos! Per everyone
- Pokémon Trainer Mario (talk) I'm cool as long as Podoboo is the article that will hold all of the informaton
- New Super Mario (talk) It says they're Podoboos so they should be with the Podoboo artuicle
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! How do you think Gobby and Cheep-Cheep got merged? Per all. Zero signing
- YoshiGo99 (talk)I am fine with merging them. They look the same.
- HenryClaylogan (talk) Per all.
- Arend (talk) I don't get it why Squaresoft renamed the Podoboo to a word usually meant as electrical matter. Sparky looks the same as Podoboo and has the same Japanese name, so per all.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) Per all. That's the way it is, February 2, 2011. Good day!
- Reddragon19k (talk) Merge, merge, merge! Per... ALL!
- SWFlash (talk) Per every comment above, except Magikrazy's.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all.
- DKPetey99 (talk) - Same as Walkazo.
- BenButler1998 (talk) - Per all.
- Bowser's luma (talk) See my opposing vote on Lava Bubble. It's the same scenario.
- Baby Mario Bloops (talk) - Per my vote I made on the Lava Bubble proposal! At best it is a sub-species!
Is there a reason this was turned from a redirect into a disambiguation page? It's extremely similar to the Spark disambiguation, which results in unnecessarily confusing navigation. The way it was before as a redirect of Spark was fine since that article already includes a link to the Spark disambiguation as an other use right at the top. Actually, it should really be a rename of the Spark enemy, considering it's the most common and more recent in-game naming; although it was also used for Lava Bubble once, that's a later enemy that was known under a handful of other names. LinkTheLefty (talk) 11:37, 14 August 2017 (EDT)