Merge with Skeet (event)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
This proposal could refer to several similar pages, but I digress. This page contains almost nothing, and what little information is here is already in the Skeet page. While it makes sense to have a general page for a large group of events like Athletics, it makes very little to include one which only says "There's only one event in this category". In fact, the event template fails to even link to this page.
- Vommack (talk) Per proposal.
- Ninelevendo (talk) Per proposall, all info here, including the image, are basically the same. It's the same event with a different name. This doesn't really need a page, it's like saying 'Boss Minigame'.
- Mario (talk) Just turn this page into a redirect or delete it.
- Yoshi K (talk) Per all, there's no point in keeping this.
- Koopakoolklub (talk) It is the same event in another game, right?
As a note, a couple events that are the only one in their category already do this, ex. Archery and Individual Epée. The only exceptions I see are this and Table Tennis.--Vommack (talk) 16:40, 17 April 2014 (EDT)
- My bad, Archery actually DOES have a category page. When the event page doesn't even link to it though, something is wrong.--Vommack (talk) 12:37, 18 April 2014 (EDT)