These are actually Boost Pads, right? Time Questions 07:25, 18 May 2008 (EDT)
Looks like it. And where did the name Rainbow Boost come from?Knife (talk) 14:28, 18 May 2008 (EDT)
- I'm not sure, but I can confirm that these were called Dash Panels at least in Double Dash... YELLOWYOSHI398
- Yup, and in Super Mario Kart, they were called "Zippers"... Looks like Nintendo regularly gives them a new name. I haven't heard of "Boost Pad" or "Rainbow Boost" in an official source yet, though. Time Questions 15:57, 18 May 2008 (EDT)
||This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.
They function exactly the same and according to the articles I read over, they ARE the same. So why do they need separate articles?
Proposer: BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
Deadline: March 11 2010, 23:59
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) It's the fact I invented the proposal
- Gamefreak75 (talk) Agreed. Per BLOF.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Function: same; name: different; merge. Zero signing out.
- KS3 (talk) Per all.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all.
This article should be deleted. There's already a Boost Pad article, and this is pretty much the same. Yep, I'll alert that this should be deleted. Mario jc (talk)
- That's what the above proposal is for...--FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
What happened to this page??? There used to be a Talk Page Proposal. Why didn't you just redirect the page because some other person might make a page on this. KS3 (talk)
- You're right, I restored the article and the discussion. Time Questions 11:38, 13 March 2010 (EST)