Merge Puzzle Panel and Puzzle Panic
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Don't merge 5-8
Both mini-games are extremely similar. In fact, both are the same thing, just the latter with more panels to flip. I don't see why we don't have to merge these two. Just Puzzle Panel appears in New Super Mario Bros., but we can just easily place this info in the Puzzle Panel part of the article.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) They are the same game. The harder game has no more gimmicks; it just has more panels to flip. That's all. If you guys think it can break the consistency with other related mini-games, I'm planning to make a merge proposal for those games too if this one goes well.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Per LGM
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Same game, same article. Zero signing out.
- Dry dry king (talk) I agree. Per LGM.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- Marioguy1 (talk) - How are these the same minigame? If you go to the minigames page, the game gives you a list of minigames to play. Puzzle Panel is one of them, but if you tap Puzzle Panel, you will, in no way, ever reach Puzzle Panic. They are completely different minigames in the game and, as we cover this so called game, should exemplify that.
- RAP (talk) Per MG1.
- Twentytwofiftyseven (talk) Per all.
- Fuzzipede27 (talk) Man, Marioguy1 really explains well. Per all.
- Tomz123 (talk)Per MG1.
- Bloc Partier (talk) Per all. I could see them being together only if there was one definitive name we could give the one article. There most certainly is not one name.
- Gamefreak75 (talk) - Per all.
- Soler (talk) Per all.