Shouldn't the page name be moved to the latest title of the object: "Propeller Box"?
Or should they be spilt into two pages, due to their different appearances and name/languages.
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
As briefly discussed in the section above, I believe this article should split the "Propeller Box" info to a new article with that title. It will describe the object as it had appeared from Super Mario 3D Land onwards. The original use of the object in New Super Mario Bros. Wii varies from the current use (i.e. the player is to grab the block and fly, as opposed to the current use of actually entering it). The coloring of the "Block" and "Box" is different, as well as the fact that they are given different official names.
Split "Propeller Box" info
- YoshiKong (talk) – Per YoshiKong.
- Yoshi876 (talk) Per YoshiKong.
- Iggy Koopa Jr (talk) I never considered it to be the same.
- Ultra Koopa (talk) Per YoshiKong. They are not the same.
- Marshal Dan Troop (talk) Per Yoshikong.
- driftmaster130 (talk) Per Grumpy.
- Icemario11 (talk) Per YoshiKong.
- Tails777 (talk) Per YoshiKong.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) These aren't really the same. It's like if someone came and said "Hey guys let's merge Raccoon Mario and Tanooki Mario too!".
- Scr7 (talk) While I don't think it has enough content to warrant its own article, I support due to the reasons stated in the proposal.