The timed purple coin stars don't have a unique theme. It's a remix of Gusty Garden's main theme. --PaperStriker 13:35, 30 December 2007 (EST)
- Actually, only one part of the theme is used in the coin battle and it is also a very famous piece, even being used in the trailer for Super Mario Galaxy 2.--FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
Shouldn't the SMG2 section be merged with the "Prankster Comets" section? That seems to be the format we've been using...someone would have to create sections for the Cosmic Clone and Romp comets though...I can't as I don't have the game so someone who does have it should do it (I have no idea what a Romp Comet is) Marioguy1 (talk)
- I'll reorganize it, though the info will remain the same, because I don't want to get spoilers...
- The Clone Comet may be merged with the Cosmic Comet as they share some simmilarities: Name (cosmic) and theme (Cosmic Mario theme).
- Well, that was a suggestion, but if that is the reason, then do it. I was reorganizing but I didn't add the info of SMG2.
- Sprites? No I dunno.
Clone Comet/Purple Comet
I'm just wondering, if we have a galaxy where there is a Purple Coin level that also has Cosmic Clones in it, should Clone Comet be listed in addition to the Purple Comet for that galaxy, or does the Purple Comet take precedence over the cosmic clones being there...? PHOENIX (talk • edits) 14:51, 29 October 2010 (UTC)
- No. Cosmic Clones are just enemies. They don't just appear in Clone Comet missions. MrConcreteDonkey 14:56, 29 October 2010 (UTC)