|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
This is a category that's been padded out into an article. There's really no other way of saying it. This article has three main components: The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!, which says "Pasta is a running gag! Isn't that interesting?" and then goes on to give details about all the real-life pastas that are referenced, which is something that I find really stupid for a couple of reasons, notably the assumption that readers don't know what spaghetti is; the Paper Mario series, which says "Here's a bunch of Pastas in the series! Isn't that interesting?" even though this is something that a category would be much better for; and the "Minor References", which says "Pasta doesn't actually show up at any point, but people talk about it a whole bunch! Isn't that interesting?" which is grounds for a section in one of the implied lists, but certainly not a full-fledged article. Bottom line is, I wanna start serving some pasta; anyone want a bowl?
Give it out while it's still hot
- Time Turner (talk) I'm in the mood for some pasta. Anyone else in the mood for pasta?
- Epic Rosalina (talk) Yeah... this article is ridiculous.
- Bluetoad63 (talk) Just one word: Meh.
- MegaKoopa (talk) No, just no.
- Mario (talk) The minor references section sums up how ultimately pointless this page is. But yeah, it's-a me, Mario. I'm gonna eat the page.
- World10 (talk) Looks delicious, per all.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) I'll eat it! Per all.
- Ashley and Red (talk)I think that these minor food pages should be deleted. The same applies to minor items, planets, places and emblems
- driftmaster130 (talk)
Only if there's sriracha saucePer all.
Don't touch it
I feel that instead of just deleting this article, we could just turn it into a disambig page for the Fresh Pasta Bunch and its recipes from the Paper Mario series since those are the most notable uses of "pasta". --FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
- Looks like a good idea, but I personally think that disambig pages should only be used for identical names.--15:39, 21 March 2014 (EDT)