Talk:Ostern im Schwammerlland
"Schwammerlland" doesn't sound like Mushroom Kingdom at all. It can be interpreted as Mushroom Kingdom, but the correct German name is quite far from that, being "Pilz-Königreich". Should we take note of the inconsistency? - Cobold (talk · contribs) 12:44, 10 August 2007 (EDT)
- Schwammerlland was really the official German name of the Mushroom Kingdom in the past. "Schwammerl" is a term for "Pilz" (mushroom) in southern Germany (the headquarters of Nintendo of Europe in Großostheim are in Bavaria) and in Austria. The kingdom had even more names in German, in the American cartoons, it was called "Pilze-Wunderland" (Mushroom Wonderland), while in the Valiant comics they strangely kept the English name. --Grandy02 13:08, 10 August 2007 (EDT)
Split Super Mario: Die unheimliche Begegnung der Yoshi-Art from this article
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
How on earth did I even miss this? Anyway, this isn't a reprint, and my rationale in this proposal stands here too.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Per my proposal.
- Mario jc (talk) Per proposal.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per all.