Talk:Metroid (WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!)
Split the Touched and D.I.Y. Metroid microgames from the article
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
There is absolutely no reason why these three microgames should be in the same article. Do they have the same subject? Yes. Are they completely different, gameplay-wise? Yes. There are quite a few other microgames that have the same subject, but are not merged, like Balloon Fight. Also, how come Metroid (Big Name Game), Metroid-Morph Ball, and Metroid-Samus aren't merged here if the other two are? It's inconsistency at its worst.
Split Touched/D.I.Y. microgames
- GreenDisaster (talk) This is the way to resolve the inconsistency.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Per proposer
- Walkazo (talk) - Per GreenDisaster.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Good thing you made this proposal as well.
- RandomYoshi (talk) — Per all.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Per proposal.
- Vommack (talk) Per all.