Talk:Mega Mushroom House
Merge Mega Mushroom House into Toad's House
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Many Mushroom houses involving the Toad's House are all merges to that article. So i think this should be merged.
- Lindsay151 (talk)
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) Per Lindsay.
- Frostyfireyoshi (talk) If there are more short Toad House articles like this, they should be merged into that article in their respective section.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Lindsay.
- Fuzzipede27 (talk) - Per Lindsay151.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! I was about to oppose, but you gave a good reason why to merge. Zero signing out.
- hoodboy33 (talk) agreed - the mega mush. house is a stub anyway and there is not enough information to expand on it
- Mario Fan 123 (talk) - Per Lindsay151 and Frostyfireyoshi.
- Mr bones (talk) - Per Lindsay.
- Mariomaster228 (talk) - The mega mushroom house article is too small, so it should totally be merged with the much bigger article. I agree.
- Castle Toad (talk) - Per Lindsay
- Young Master Luma (talk) Seriously, does this need a deadline? Anyway, all the other types of Toad's Houses are on the Toad's House page. Take the Star House for example, it doesn't have the same pattern as a normal Mushroom House, yet it's in the Toad's House article. Why should we have a separate article for this, then? Also, the Mega Mushroom Houses are inhabited by toads if I'm not wrong?
- JF (talk) Per all.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Why are they even separate?
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per all.
- Mileycyrussoulja (talk) Per Lindsay.
- Tomz123 (talk) Per Lindsay.
- GamingGal9 (talk) Who even tried to merge these? These are completely different! It's like merging Mario with Luigi- pointless.
@Mileycyrussoulja: The other houses have all their information in the article, and there is not much different about this one: you go in, you get an item. MrConcreteDonkey 17:02, 17 September 2010 (UTC)