Talk:Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Just to Clear it Up
I don't think that the Boo thing is a glitch, but probably an easter egg.Waluigi Freak 99 14:54, 16 February 2007 (EST)
Can someone add a list of all of the unplayable characters on the scoreboard to the trivia section?-- Aipom --
Where do you find them at?-- Aipom --
I mean what scoreboard?-- Aipom --
Each tournament has it's own scoreboard, each with 30 players whose rankings are somewhat random. Characters like CaseyAtBat and others are always around the bottom, and the playable characters are usually at the top. By the way, shouldn't we try to get rid of the trivia section? Maybe instead we should start a whole new section? By the way, this is a crazy coincidence, because I was just playing this game and thought, "I should put all these names on the Wiki!" Weird... --Stumpers
Someone just added him in as a Japan only unlockable. I don't really see the logic of removing him... but I did notice that he's listed in Wikipedia as playable. Could this be a hoax? Someone please post with some more info! Stumpers!
- I added Baby Mario. I saw it on Wikipedia. It might be true, it might be vandalism, I don't know. We will just have to wait and see if that was true or not. My Bloody Valentine
- Like I said, I don't know if it is true or vandalism. We will have to wait and see. My Bloody Valentine
- Hey, good anyway! We need more information about the PAL versions of a lot of games, so the more people we have from Australia and Europe the better. Stumpers! 18:43, 13 December 2007 (EST)
Fix This Article!
Someone really needs to make Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour a true Mario Wiki article! Because I can't believe how long it's been ripped off of Wikipedia! Someone who is really good at making true Mario Wiki articles should do it! I can not stand looking at probably the only article on this wiki that is not a true article! So really, someone fix it.--PeteyPiranhaLover 14:21, 23 November 2007 (EST)
- How about you do it yourself? Or...I will do it. Paper Jorge
- In the Unlockable Game Modes section, the line for unlocking Ace difficulty is not entirely true. I run the YouTube Channel "MetalYoshi ProGamer". You will find that I am a Toadstool Tour fanatic. I was given the info that beating every Tournament in the NTSC version unlocks Ace difficulty. I was able to get away with only completing the Tournaments and Star Tournaments for the un-Star Characters. I didn't need to complete them all with the Star Characters. If proof is required, I hope this video will suffice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-vDKAyYvfM That said, I don't have sufficient information to tell if only the Star Tournaments for the un-Star Characters are required, necessitating only 102 Tournaments, or if the regular Tournaments are also required, making a total of 192.
I've Done a Lot of Fixing
I hope that satisfies the above two users. I noticed that this game is part of that list of Games that Brake the Fourth Wall...but it doesn't mention how it breaks it. I can't think of any way it does...someone needs to clarify that.
- A while back Wayoshi assumed that Daisy's lose animation, in which she says, "Oh, no! You clutz!" or something to that extent, is referring to the player rather than Daisy talking to herself. But... she's looking down, and then of course she tells herself to, "Get it together." I think I'll remove that forth wall bit now. Stumpers! 11:58, 15 June 2008 (EDT)
How can this be the second game? There was Golf, NES Open Tournement Golf, Mario Golf 64, Mario Golf GBC and Moblie Golf before it. It should say, It is the sixth game in the Mario Golf series... Lemmy Koopa Fan (talk)
--- Hmm, I agree with you. There should be one for the Nintendo Wii or DS User: Mariogamesrock
A little thing.
- Actually, that's still under "not noteworthy for mention" material, so I had to undo that edit. Even though it's true, we're looking for stuff that's REALLY worth noting that won't fit into the article itself. --M. C. - "Mario Gals" Fan! User Page | Talk Page 02:00, 21 November 2012 (EST)
A little tidbit...
I'm not sure if this is worth putting into the article, but during the opening cutscene for this game, Luigi gives an actual American Sign Language word, meaning "lesbian". Would that be something worthy of putting in the article? The first picture in the article shows him making that gesture. Magikrazy (talk)
Who undid my edit? I thought this was very noteworthy. Awsum!!!!! 20:50, 4 January 2014 (EST)