Talk:Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Isn't there enough info for this to be created?
- If there isn't now, there will soon be, so yeah, I guess it can be created. --™ The 'Shroom 12:47, 17 May 2013 (EDT)
- We've got screenshots and this published by Nintendo America.
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games: The game includes a variety of events from the Winter Games, including curling, skiing, figure skating pairs and snowboard slopestyle – which will make its Olympic debut in Sochi, Russia. Different events might use the Wii Remote Plus controller, Wii U GamePad controller or both. In addition to realistic events, the game also includes those set in the worlds of Sonic and Mario that let players perform moves not possible in real life. Launch details and timing will be announced at a later date.
- It should be sufficient in providing enough information for now.
Can anyone double check sources and see if Metal Sonic is in this at all (as far as this is revealed)? Because last time I checked, he's not in the video as far as I know, nor is he in the press-release screenshots. And I find it pretty unusual since all returning characters except for him seem to be in this. Ray Trace(T|C) 17:35, 19 May 2013 (EDT)
"Bowser and Dr. Eggman competing in skating."
It's not a skating event, it's a Dream Event combining various different sports. Notice that only Eggman is using skates...Bowser has skis and there is a bobsleigh involved too. Crash-Bash (talk) 16:57, 14 June 2013 (EDT)
Nintendo's New Trailer
On YouTube there was a new released trailer of this game and I think it has some new information. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpNjiFt7Xgw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUGIY_O-8vW4rfX98KlMkvRg--Mariobro101 (talk) 18:15, 17 July 2013 (EDT)
- The end of the trailer also says "Only on Wii U". I think this deconfirms the 3DS version. The only source of information that came was from a tweet from an IGN employee who didn't confirm where he got the info from and there hasn't been an announcement from Nintendo and Sega regarding a 3DS version. Luigifan95 (talk) 20:53, 28 July 2013 (EDT)
Is the name of this game "Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games" or "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Sochi 2014" (as per logo)?--
10:29, 18 October 2013 (EDT)
- The former. All ads I've seen use it per this wiki, not per logo. I dunno why they'd make the logo like that... Peanutjon (talk) 11:13, 9 November 2013 (EST)
- Yes, the name is "Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games". 188.8.131.52 01:14, 7 September 2014 (EDT)
I apologize ahead of time for any mistakes in ettiqute for writing in a wiki, hence the reason I am putting this in the talk page instead of editing because I am far from a wiki pro. I am writing because I noticed in the legend section someone put "Kamek" as the final stage for that one area. I am pretty positive that it is magikoopa (don't know if the spelling is correct) and not kamek. I will also hav to say I am sory for any typos or other strange lettering as I am using my phone to type this, and it is not in the best of condition. Thanks to anyone who took the. Time to look at this, hopefully I was able to help the wiki even in a small way.