Shouldn't this article be renamed as the Gaddbrush? I'm pretty sure it's been called that . . .
- I do not remember this being called the Gaddbrush, but Bowser Jr. calling it "my magic paintbrush". I'll create a redirect just in case, though. Wayoshi ( T·C·@ ) 18:06, 17 August 2006 (EDT)
- OK, in the article Professor Elvin Gadd it's called both magic paintbrush and Gaddbrush. I still don't believe that Gaddbrush is correct, but a redirect has been made nonetheless. Wayoshi ( T·C·@ ) 18:08, 17 August 2006 (EDT)
Okay.WF99 18:14, 17 August 2006 (EDT)
It's The Gaddbrush. It's in the Prima Guide for the game.
Prima is an unofficial guide. It has no canonical value. -- Son of Suns
- It says that because the Prima Guide is incorrect, and the wiki is correcting them. -- Son of Suns
Sorry. but from what you are saying, we need a "Prima-Correction Wiki" :) no offense. I understand. and, I am now confused. Maxlover2
- We just don't want people mixing up official with unofficial material. So we point out errors so people don't get confused when the Prima guide contradicts the official material. -- Son of Suns
- When Bowser Jr. masquerades as Shadow Mario, the Magic Paintbrush changes color to match his shadowy consistency. It is only when he becomes Bowser Jr. again that the true coloration of the Magic Paintbrush is revealed.