Talk:List of trophies in Super Smash Bros. Melee
I propose removing the "How to Unlock" column. It is something addressing the reader directly ("do this and that"), and it would also make room for the longer names of the Trophy and the series.
The "series" column should also not just list the series, but show the first appearance of the character as it is listed on the trophy itself. - Cobold's thoughts... 03:48, 30 July 2007 (EDT)
- Kay-O. Sounds good. I ain't stopping ya, so go for it. My Bloody Valentine
- We decided in a vote to have the trophy descriptions on an entirely separate page anyway. Just the name confuses me. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 11:41, 30 July 2007 (EDT)
We can use these trophies for the pages of items that havent got images of trophies.! Mr.Game and Watch
- Thanks. Credit goes to me, Knife and Cobold. Knife made this project, I uploaded the Image, and Cobold helped add the Bios. My Bloody Valentine
Now that we're done, what do we do? I suppose we can use this page as a template to the trophy page, but considering how big it is... maybe we should just link the page from the Trophy article. Also, I'm going to scrap the List or Trophies section, because it seems obsolete (my new word :)) compared to this page. I guess we could do it like Sammer Guy and List of Sammer Guys, the first page providing info, the second simply explaining each trophy.
One more thing: should we add a how to unlock section (especially unique one like Lon Lon Milk which can only be unlocked by a certain event) or an error section pointing out inconsistencies with some trophies (all the dates for the Metroid games are wrong, etc.). I understand why the series section isn't needed though, but info is info whether it is how to unlock something or pointing out errors.Knife (talk) 15:29, 1 August 2007 (EDT)
- I just thought that that would make the table overly long, as an additional column won't look too good on my resolution. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 15:45, 1 August 2007 (EDT)
- Knife, I think we should forgot the Emblem idea. It wouldn't work very well, what are you going to list the ones like: Ducks and Dr. Wright under? My Bloody Valentine
Shouldn't we somehow "mark" the trophies which only can be unlocked by using Gameshark Codes? I think it is important for those not having GS and wanting to collect all the trophies.
Japanese Topi Trophy
On the official site, there is a picture of the Japanese Topi Trophy available. Shouldn't we also show this one, since the seal and yeti ones look completely different? --Grandy02 09:54, 19 February 2008 (EST)
Does anyone have a/o know where to find a list of the Melee trophies by series. I don't have every trophy in Melee and I really would like to know. By series I mean when you choose "by series" on the game. Thanks!