Talk:List of Golden Bananas in Donkey Kong 64
Shouldn't we just make a section in the worlds's articles and put all the golden bananas under it? It think that's a better idea and pretty much what we do to any other game.Count Bonsula I need blood...16:22, 29 May 2011 (EDT)
- I personally think this is less complicated. Otherwise, we'd have twenty-five descriptions on every level article. Besides, for the people who actually care about Golden Bananas (in other words, playing the game), we've got them all in a single location, which is far more convenient than forcing readers/users to search for a specific level in order to get information on a specific banana. Mario4Ever
Delete or Merge this article
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
merge into level articles 7-0-0-2
This is one of the most unnecessary on this wiki out there. Come this wiki is not a walkthrough and page this is a walkthrough.
1.Merge this into the level articles: Delete this page and add this into DK64 level articles. This way we would be given info on this level's golden bananas inside their level articles therefore marking these easier to find.
2. Merge this into Donkey Kong 64 : Delete this page and merge into into the game article. It will be much easyier to find but it may overfilled the article..
3. Delete this page as a whole: We delete this page forever and we never see it again.
4. Do nothing: We leave this article as it stands.
Merge into level articles
- NSY (talk) This is the best choice in my opinion.
- BowserJunior (talk) We do this with star coins, and consistency's best. Per propoasal
- King Pikante (talk) Per all.
- Megadardery (talk) Per Proposal.
- YoshiKong (talk) Per all!
- Marshal Dan Troop (talk) Per all.
- ThePremiumYoshi (talk) - Per all, especially BowserJunior. We should aim for consistency here, and the information would be better placed in the respective level articles.
Merge into game article
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) As LeftyGreenMario said, I believe this article should stay and we should instead make a "List of Star Coins in Blahblahblah". Just as we have two articles for ingredients from the Paper Mario games, I think it would be better if we had both a convenient article for both golden bananas in general and in the level article where they are found. Doing nothing is the only appropriate action there is, so that's why I'll vote here.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) The result is not going to be consistent. Character Coin, Star Piece, List of shops in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, and those various recipes from Paper Mario are all separate articles. Consider the List of shops one. If we're going to split this by level, we might as well split List of shops by level as well. I suggest we put sections of this page into the appropriate articles and leave this page as it is, but since we don't have an option for that, I am opposing.
Honestly, this really isn't a walkthrough since it's not written as a strategy guide. Still, I want this page to remain and add parts of this page to the level articles, so we have information covered on both sides. I think the same should be done for Star Coin as well. Again, it's convenient to have all the Golden Bananas in one spot, so I think we should keep this page. The last two options (other than "do nothing") are definitely not the best way to go. KaBoom! 21:55, 30 March 2013 (EDT)
- Character Coin is merely a list. And yes, it's plausible you can split off List of shops in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars and Star Piece (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) into their respective level articles using the same reasons.
- KaBoom! 00:08, 10 April 2013 (EDT)