Doicm: This looks backwards...
"Koopasta" is a dish in PM and PM:TTYD. "Koopasta Dish" is in SPM. Right now, it has this backwards, where "Koopasta Dish" is credited to being in PM and PM:TTYD and "Koopasta" is credited to being in SPM.
[[Doicm]]: I decided to go ahead and switch the pages.
Merge Koopasta with Koopasta Dish
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Obviously the same item with a different name. Literally the only difference is that instead of restoring HP/FP, it halves damage for a while, which was clearly done for consistency with Super Paper Mario's Turtley Leaves, which don't get their own page. See also: Koopa Leaf/Turtley Leaf, Fresh Pasta/Fresh Pasta Bunch, Fried Shroom/Shroom Fry.
I really should just make one big proposal for most of these...
- Niiue (talk) Per proposal.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) They also look nearly identical. Keeping it split would mean keeping all the aforementioned items split logically. Per the former Mario Monster Ninety-Nine.
- Pseudo-dino (talk) These are obviously intended to be the same item. Per all.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) Per all.
- The Pyro Guy (talk) Per all.
- There was a previous proposal to split them, and I'm pretty sure that means I can't merge the pages without a proposal. Niiue (talk) 21:20, 9 September 2015 (EDT)