As you guys know, if we didn't beat the boss in Sticker Star without the effective stickers, Kersti will talk to Mario about choosing what stickers he should have used. Should we add them in each boss articles?
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Cherry totodile (talk).
Lately I've noticed some very valid trivia on this article getting removed. May I ask why? The trivia is perfectly valid and acceptable to have around I see no viable reason whatsoever to remove it. Trivia is meant to point out interesting ironies and facts or stuff that can't be mentioned anywhere else in the article. I don't see any reason to delete trivia even if it's just talking about resemblances and similarities. This site needs to be the #1 site with information on the Mario series. I still think the trivia is noteworthy even if it's just talking about resemblances and similarities. Many other wikis have this so why should this one be an exception.
- The trivia in question:
- Kersti slightly resembles a Pixl from Super Paper Mario.
- Kersti's name appears to be a rearrangement of the word "sticker" (with the syllables being switched around).
- In both areas that Mario loses Kersti, the player is unable to save the game or return to the World Map. This is most likely so the player can't go to other places without Kersti.
- With powerful stickers, it is possible to defeat Bowser entirely without ever using Kersti. She will remain in the album after the battle and can be tossed like any other sticker. However, it is unknown how she would be otherwise used in the game, as stickers are not saved after the credits.
- Kersti slightly resembles Rosalina's crown, as both are silver in color and have turquoise gems on both sides.
- Kersti has a personality nearly identical to that of Starlow.