Talk:Item Shop (Wario Land 4)
Merge Item Shop (Wario Land 4) with Item Shop
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Do not merge 1-5
This article: Item Shop, seems to be about item shops in general, because it includes info about shops from the Mario RPG games and even the Mario Party games. Since this is also a type of Item Shop, I think it should be merged to the other article. We can even expand that article and add more info about other Item Shops that weren't mentioned and the split the info into sections.
- YoshiKong (talk) There is too much individual information about the shop in WL4. The article Item Shop seems to mainly mention "lists of shops", which is different, because there are multiple shops in a game. If we merged this article, it would be the only individual section about an Item Shop in a game. Since Item Shop (Wario Land 4) is mostly tables, it would take up a majority of the page and override the other info.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per YoshiKong. The "Item Shop" page is just a central hub, with the real information going on the List pages, or even in their own articles like this one and all the M&L:PiT shops. This is a perfectly good page: it shouldn't be merged.
- Master R.O.B (talk) Per both of them.
- Raven Effect (talk) Per all.
- Koopa K (talk) It seems like there is too much information on this page to fit into a single section of an article. I think it is just better as an individual article.
Hey, I don't mind if the article gets merged. But can we please not delete the redirect that would be made, because several articles link to this page. I will bypass the redirects on articles if this proposal passes. YoshiKong (talk)
- The reason why it links to so many articles is because the link is in this template, which is used in all those articles. So the link "Item Shop (Wario Land 4)" can be changed in the template itself. Mario jc (talk)