From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
- Your original edit said the small ones do 5 damage and the large ones do 5 damage. What are the correct amounts? Also, is this name official? -- Son of Suns (talk)
- Yes. Gulpits' Rocks makes more sense, as there is more than one Gulpit in Mario's world. =) -- Son of Suns (talk)
Merge with Gulpits
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I think they would be better off in the Gulpit article cause they are an attack of the Gulpit anyway. The situation is kinda similar to merging the Bellyache Buldges to Gobblgut. (Correct me if I'm wrong on that).
- Tails777 (talk) Per me and the comments above.
- Vommack (talk) Snifits and snifit bullets don't have separate articles, why should gulpits and gulpit rocks?
- Commander Code-8 (talk) The first thing I thought of when I saw this on the proposal page was Isn't this like the Snufit ball thing. Need I say more.
- Coooool123 (talk) I'm totally for this. I agree with what is said above as well. It's like merging lava bubbles and podoboos (and yes I just went to go find a merging chat page that ended in victory.) It makes complete sense. Yay for more space!
- MarioSmasher (talk) Much like merging Snufit Ball to Snufit. Per all.
- Walkazo (talk) - Consistency demands that either we merge this or we recreate Snufit Ball aggressively... I say merge, for the reasons stated above.