I think that the Club Nintendo section of this artical should be changed to a trivia section. Anyone else? --LuigiBros64 21:44, 30 December 2009 (EST)
- No, because even though it's small, more information can be added, and it's not just a funny fact. Supermariofan14
No, It's not really trivia and that part of it is a stub. So when someone adds more info to it, it will be worth being it's own section. Also trivia sections aren't just funny facts, but they can be most of the time. YoshiDaisy fan1
Galaxies such as the Spin-Dig Galaxy, Puzzle Plank Galaxy, Haunty Halls Galaxy, Throwback Galaxy, Dusty Dune Galaxy, Boulder Bowl Galaxy, Boss Blitz Galaxy, Cloudy Court Galaxy, and more need more images. Try to place the image templates on those pages (if they do have one already, try to add more images). It'll look better. --Mariobros8 22:58, 14 September 2010 (UTC)Mariobros8.
Why is the first planet of every galaxy called the starting planet, why can't we name them?
- May I direct your attention to the proposals page, where we are actually currently discussing this? Bop1996 (Talk)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Don't destroy it
- SeanWheeler (talk) They are levels from Super Mario Galaxy and its sequel. And these galaxies are very different and unique from the Milky Way we live in.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) Per SeanWheeler.
- Freakworld (talk) Per Sean. This isn't Snufit Ball after all.
- Bluetoad63 (talk) I don't see the point, as the SMG/SMG2 galaxies are so much more different than the real world. Per Sean.
- Baby Luigi (talk) These aren't even real galaxies like at all: they're Mario versions of them; they deserve their own page. Sorry Donkey Dude.
- Items could probably be rearranged into a table. --™ The 'Shroom 20:46, 27 December 2015 (EST)
Planet Images for Galaxies
I'm not sure if this is a big issue or not, but I feel that the current layout for planet images in the galaxy worlds seem to be a bit... messy. That may just be me though. However regardless, I would like to throw out an idea. I think maybe we should rearrange the layout of these pages by either making a separate, gallery-esque header for galaxy planet images or move them to the gallery section all together. I did make a small example using the Good Egg Galaxy here and I want to get more opinions rather than jumping to doing the task or creating a proposal that may or may not be necessary. Tails777 Talk to me!