They appeared in Outer Space in Super Paper Mario which makes it possible that they are aliens.--King Boo 19:57, 29 August 2007 (EDT)
- It's a possibility, but I don't really think it's worthy of being mentioned in the article. YELLOWYOSHI398
- Also, like every single Mario enemy will be in outer space in Super Mario Galaxy. Just because something is in space, doesn't mean its an alien. -- Son of Suns
Split Mega Fuzzy and Fuzzy
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I don't understand why these two are merged because while yes Mega Fuzzies are indeed a type of Fuzzy they are in fact a bigger type of Fuzzy much like how Super Thwomp is a bigger type of Thwomp. (Also i'd like to know does the Prima guide for New Super Mario Bros. 2/Wii say anything about them.
- Raven Effect (talk) Per my proposal
- GreenDisaster (talk) Per proposal.
- Tails777 (talk) Per proposal.
- Koopa K (talk) Per Consistency.
- RandomYoshi (talk) – Per proposal.
- No I feel that doing it this way is better because some people may not want to split things like Giant Ninji because they don't have official names. Raven Effect (talk)
- While we're both here, we might as well discuss some of the other merged "big" articles: Giant Bowser, Giant Donkey Kong, Giant Banana, and Giant Kirby. If we're going to be consistent, these four will be split too, but in your opinion, do they deserve articles? GreenDisaster (talk) 14:39, 21 September 2012 (EDT)