Talk:Furious Fred de Fillet
Move Fred (boss) to Furious Fred de Fillet
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I propose we move this article, back to its original name. The reason I believe we should move this back to Furious Fred de Fillet, it is because we should not take into consideration how Kamek called the bosses (this was the reason why this was moved to Fred (Boss) by LinkTheLefty (talk)), because sometimes, he nicknamed them (Froggy instead of Prince Froggy, Little Koopa instead of Hookbill the Koopa, Burt instead of Burt the Bashful), so taking priority to how Kamek called them is an incorrect choice to make.
- LudwigVon (talk)
- Tucayo (talk) - Per proposal.
- Yoshi the Space Station Manager (talk) It would be nice to have his full name. Fred is nice to use on a regular basis, but it still needs to link to the full name.
- Alex95 (talk) - Article's called "Fred (boss)" to different it from "Fred (character)". So, yeah, having his full name would be good (though I don't think we normally do that for articles. See Mario Mario or Princess Peach Toadstool). Per all anyway!
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) This boss appears in a level called Furious Fred de Fillet's Castle - I think the level name is more reliable in naming this character than dialogue from Kamek.
- AfternoonLight (talk) This is nice! I like it when it gets moved to its full name! Let's move this article and per all!
- Niiue (talk) Per all!
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per all
- TheHelper1000 (talk) Per all
- Mario jc (talk) Definitely should be moved. Per all.
- Quizmelon (talk) Per Fawfulfury65