Merge a part of this article with Minigame Space
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
merge Mario Party: Island Tour and Mario Party 10 info 1-5-0-0
The coverage of this particular space is confusing. The reason it's called "Free-for-All Space" in Mario Party 9 is because you can only play free-for-all minigames on that particular space (with the function of playing 1-vs-3 minigames consigned to 1-Vs-3 Spaces), and yet it's called "Minigame Space" in Mario Party 10 because 1-vs-3 and 2-vs-2 minigames can be played on those spaces as well. Therefore, I think we should determine what part(s) of this article should be merged with Minigame Space:
- Mario Party 10 info only: This would merge the Mario Party 10 info. This option is my suggestion.
- Mario Party: Island Tour and Mario Party 10: Since only free-for-all minigames are playable in the main event of Mario Party: Island Tour, I'm throwing in this option as well, though I'm indifferent on whether this option passes.
- All info: This would merge the entire coverage of this space to Minigame Space, though I don't recommend we do this for the reasons I outlined above.
- Keep info: This would keep things as they are now, but I don't recommend this either.
Merge Mario Party 10 info
Merge Mario Party: Island Tour info and Mario Party 10 info
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Second choice.
- BBQ Turtle (talk) At the very least the Mario Party 10 stuff needs to be merged, but I think the Island Tour stuff should probably be added too, because although the game only features free-for-all minigames, it doesn't necessarily mean that it performs the exact same purpose- there are no other spaces for different spaces for other types of minigame, so unless it's called a free-for-all space somewhere, it just sounds like a generic minigame space that should be merged.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per all.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
- bwburke94 (talk) Per all.