Merge Elemental Ghosts Into Grouped Article Here
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Like the Elemental Crystals, the , , and are enemies so intimately related in both nature and role that it makes sense to merge the three into a grouped article. Each of the articles are currently composed of only a few sentences alongside an image that should be replaced with one of higher quality. Merging them together will create a more comprehensive article where all related information can easily be found in organized sections.
It should also be noted that the Elemental Ghosts are grouped together in the game itself through the Elemental Medal items, which allow the Poltergust 3000 to catch and harness their power. Because of all this, I feel a grouped article makes sense. Based on how well the Elemental Crystals article turned out, I can only see this proposed article resulting in nothing but improved quality and presentation.
Proposer: Redstar, 06:07, 20 December 2009 Deadline: 15:00, 3 January 2009
Merge Elemental Ghosts Into Grouped Article
- Redstar (talk) - Per proposal
- Reversinator (talk) With some rewriting, this would come out really nice.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Sure why not.
- Bloc Partier (talk) -- Per all.
- Baby Mario Bloops (talk) - They're not the same, that I can agree with Tucayo. But, they have almost the same name, same game, same reason why it is in the game (to access new areas for Luigi), and I could go on and on. They are not the same thing, but are alike in many ways. They are like the fire, water, earth, wind cyrstals from Super Mario RPG.
- Supermariofan14 (talk) - I agree with BMB.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all.
- Tucayo (talk) - TO merge is not the way to get rid of a stub. EVen if they are "intimately related" they are different beings, and tehrefore, deserve their own article. Also, when was this proposed? Remember this kind of proposals should last 2 weeks.
@Tucayo: Actually, merging is a perfectly acceptable means of organizing and expanding an article according to PipeProject:Unstubify's fourth point. While merging isn't always the answer, and I'm sure these examples could certainly be expanded well on their own, a single, comprehensive group article simply allows for more attention to be provided for all three at once, as well as providing for a much better-looking article. Redstar 16:33, 26 December 2009 (EST)