- Oh, sorry; you can move it back. Mom's just taught me to put a comma before the and for the past 11 years. — Stooben Rooben I didn't mean to make a mistake.
I agree with MegaKoopa. The page should be called "The DinoRiders" instead of "Duke, Lulu and Rockman." King Dark Bowser
Rename to The Dino Riders or split all three into separate articles.
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Looking at the comments above, despite the few there are and how long ago they were added, there is a good point; the article name could be better. I'm thinking of either renaming it Dino Riders (or DinoRiders, however it's properly spelt) or split the three characters to their own articles. I'm not sure what others would think, but they could be one of those "Ashley and Red" situations where not enough is known about them individually and the fact that they are always together means they aren't worth having separate articles, but that's what this proposal is for; seeing what others think.
Rename to The Dino Riders
- Tails777 (talk) As I'm not sure if this is an Ashley and Red situation, for now I believe that renaming them is the better option.
- AfternoonLight (talk) Per Tails with triple 7!
- Bazooka Mario (talk) Sounds reasonable.
- Yoshi the Space Station Manager (talk) I don't think that there is enough info for a split. Also, DinoRiders sounds better. Thanks for finding this, Tails777.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per all
- Count Luigi (talk) Per all
- Niiue (talk) Per all.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Per all.
Split the three characters
- Quizmelon (talk) Even though they don't appear that much, each character has their own personality. It would make more sense to split them as well as creating an article called 'The Dino Riders', which will discuss about the Riders as a group.