I don't think that all of the Crystal Stars need their own article. We should merge all of them into this article. Lucario The Aura is with me...
- Was about to propose this myself. Each of the individual Crystal Star articles are about the same length and don't offer anything notable save when and where they're found, as well as a picture. Grouping them all here makes more sense, since they're not characters like the Star Spirits and barely even count as items. Redstar 08:29, 19 December 2009 (EST)
/* Very annoying */
Someone keeps removing the other fact of the Garnet Star from it's page.
The fact that is removed is that all of the Crystal Stars have the name of a Pokemon game, besides the Garnet Star.
The Diamond Star later shares the name of Pokemon Diamond, a game that came out in 2007.
The Emerald Star later shares the name of Pokemon Emerald, a game that came out in 2005.
The Gold Star shares the name of Pokemon Gold.
The Ruby Star and the Sapphire Star share the names of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.
The Crystal Star shares the name of Pokemon Crystal.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Diddy Kong vs Bowser Jr. (talk).
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
no merge 1-11
If you were to look at each of the pages for the crystal stars, you'll see that they all contain pretty much the same info: which number it is, where it is found/how you get it, what special move it teaches, and what the move does. if you'll do some poking around, however, you'll see that every bit of this, save some minor, barely significant details and trivia, can be found somewhere else on the wiki. Therefore, I dont believe that these are deserving of their own article, unless some more information can be pulled together that is not here now.
- Flaming Pianta The seperate crystal star articles are limited in what they say and each article has to be accesed seperatly. I vote to merge
- Toad85 I want to do the exact opposite. I want to move the information from Crystal Stars to the other stars, and make this page a disambugation page.
- Reversinator (talk) Different items with different uses, different locations, and different looks, deserve different pages.
- Zero777 (talk) Though I would of like to do that, per Reversinator.
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) Per All
- Reddragon19k (talk) Stay there and that's... PER ALL!
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per the fact that individual Star Spirits have their own articles. To clarify, they have different names and grant different powers which require differing amounts of Star Power to use, just as the Crystal Stars do. Sorry, but my logic on the Giant Banana proposal does not apply here.
- BoygeyMario (talk) Per All! :)
- Tails777 (talk) Sorry, but after reading the comments, I'm changing my vote.
- mario Bros.! (talk) Per ALL
- PyroGuy6 (talk) stay seperate and that's that.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per all.
Reversinator, I know that they are different items, but it's like Mario4Ever said in the Giant Banana Proposal (let's just ignore for now the fact that I voted against that logic before, I had my reasons..) There aren't many significant details any of the subjects in question, and most, if not all, of them can be found elsewhere on the wiki. that's why Giant banana is currently merged to banana, and for consistency's sake, I say that THAT is why this proposal should be passed. Iamthedude
- The Crystal Stars all have specific names, need certain amount of star power to use, and all have different abilities also (this also goes to Tails777). The pure hearts do not have specific names as far as just their color and they cannot be used in a battle of any sort. Zero777 (talk)
Alright, I see the point. you people are right, this is unnecessary. I'm removing my vote. However, I do still think the only thing seperating these from the pure hearts is that they grant special moves upon their recovery. Iamthedude
anyone notice the paper mario series is full of pokemon references:
the crystal stars (diamond, crystal, ruby, sapphire, emerald)
the star pieces look like revoves
and several others i cannot name at this time
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Meekl24 (talk).
- Petalburg shares the name of a town, but the crystal stars' material isn't really an influence. For your information, Pokemon Diamond came after this game. I don't know what a Revove is, so I can't answer that. Otherwise, I don't see it being "full of Pokemon references".
KaBoom! 19:35, 29 June 2013 (EDT)