|Bowser X has won a Mario Award in the Seventh Awards Ceremony!!
- Well the page was once split into Bowser X from Bowser's Inside Story and Bowser X from Dream Team, but recently proposed to be merged so I'm assuming it's gonna stay merged, despite battle differences. Tails777 Talk to me!
Re-Split Bowser X into Bowser X (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story) and Bowser X (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
canceled by proposer
A while ago, there was a proposal to merge the two Bowser X bosses from Inside Story and Dream Team. I'm now holding a proposal to re-split them; mainly because regardless of the fact they are named the same, they are still different boss fights with different stats in different games. One of the comments mentioned there stated that we don't create articles such as Goomba (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team) for obvious reasons and it's true that we don't create articles for each individual enemy in each different RPG, but that's because they are common enemies. I feel that bosses are a different story due to the fact they are (mostly) fought once in the storyline and border on the line of being more unique and notable characters compared to common enemies seen many times in various areas.
- Tails777 (talk) While the name and appearance are the same, the battles however are completely different and being bosses, I feel it ranks above common enemies.
- wildgoosespeeder (talk) Not a fan of creating very short articles by splitting because I feel they just become more obscure that way. Bowser X is easily typed in the URL and searched.
- Fawful's Minion (talk) It's basically the same thing Bowser X in Dream Team was just larger, I think it should stay as it is.
- Time Turner (talk) Regardless of the different stats, it's the same enemy. We don't create a new article every time Gooper Blooper or Petey Piranha reappears as a boss, and if we do, it's for a good reason.
Now that I think about it more, the opposing have some better points and most of my arguments can easily be compared to that of Popple; same character who appears in two games with two different battles with different stats. So I'm likely going to cancel this, as I can see there is not real point to splitting them again. Tails777 Talk to me!