What is the source for Mama Koopa? I don't think she even exists. --firstname.lastname@example.org 21:45, 26 April 2006 (EDT)
- You do notice, Son of Suns, that many of the pages your asking the sources for were made three months ago, before login names were required, and are about the Super Mario Bros. TV show. Only a few people actually remember watching these shows, much less research the titles and characters. What we should do is create a category for everything relating to the TV shows/movies, and stuff all these pages in it. Then kinda push 'em asside and pretend they never happened... --DarkInsanity (talk) 11:27, 27 April 2006 (EDT)
- I used to watch that show and I know Bowser Jr. was NEVER on the show. The Koopa Kids were, but not Bowser Jr., who wasn't introduced until Super Mario Sunshine. In fact, the ALL Koopa Kids and Bowser Jr. have never been present together in any Media (although the New Mario Bros. may change that). If you check the list of episodes on Wikipedia, the articles I chose are not on that list. Also, the credits in the articles are given to the current voice talent of the characters, not voice actors on the show. I think the Mama Bowser episode and others are fakes. --email@example.com 12:29, 27 April 2006 (EDT)
- Also, some of the voice actors are people who've done work on famous cartoon shows. I checked Dee Bradley Baker (who supposedly voices Ludwig) on the Internet Movie Database. It has an exhaustive of all his voice acting work and not one of them mentions Mario. I am a 100% sure this, A Mario Halloween, and the Mario and the Koopa Family articles are not real. --firstname.lastname@example.org 12:55, 27 April 2006 (EDT)
In the Super Mario Bros.3 Cartoon the episode with the music box Morton said that he has the rope of the meanest of all koopa grandmas. Could this possibly be Mama koopa's one?
- It's worth mentioning, do you know the epsiode? Myles
- I'd prefer "King Koopa's Mother" to avoid confusion with Koopa Troopa. ;-) --Grandy02 16:53, 23 September 2008 (EDT)
"Clawdia Koopa" FanFiction clearup
So, on a few stories on the fanfic site FanFiction.net, there is a "Clawdia Koopa" character, and she seems to be a "mother" figure. So, is Clawdia a fan creation or is it a real character?