Talk:Boo Man Bluff
- The real article is at Boo Man Bluff%E2%80%8E, but the character symbols don't appear normally. Wa TC@
I got an idea, hows about this page just be deleted?
- Yoshi Master
- Unless this has been tried already, why don't we delete the other one and move the info here? --Yoshi626 19:37, 8 January 2007 (EST)
- View the conversation here. If this is deleted, then in the search bar, if you type "Boo Man Bluff" it brings up nothing. This has all been carefully thought out and there is nothing else better than this. Para Yoshi Wahoo! 21:20, 9 January 2007 (EST)
Merge Boo Man Bluff with Blindfold Boo
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
As has been mentioned before, Boo Man Bluff and Blindfold Boo have identical characteristics and attack pattern, as well as the same name in Japanese. The only obvious difference between the two is aesthetic as they appear to have ears instead of arms in Yoshi's Story but, given the game's other design differences (with no sign of a decades-later magic goop explanation), this is a moot point.
- LinkTheLefty (talk) Per proposal.
- Alex95 (talk) - "Blindfold Boos are very similar in behavior to Boo Man Bluffs from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island." Article itself even agrees.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per all.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per proposal.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) I know I mentioned wanting this done somewhere else before, but back then one of them didn't have a Japanese name. Let's do this.
- Astro-Lanceur (talk)Per all
- YoshiFlutterJump (talk) Per all.
- Niiue (talk) Per all.
- YoshiStar28 (talk) Boo Man Bluff = Blindfold Boo. And so, I will agree with them!
Which name would take priority? The name Boo Man Bluff comes from a Nintendo Power guide, while the name Blindfold Boo comes from a website.....those are both level 2 on the naming hierarchy, right? Meaning that Blindfold Boo would be prioritized due to being newer? Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 03:31, 7 December 2017 (EST)