We are certain that she is unlockable, right?
- There's a gameplay video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fEa51c-wJ8) where the roster starts off with 20 characters, and Baby Rosalina even gets unlocked in the video. MarioComix (talk) 15:59, 3 May 2014 (EDT)
- The trivia fact is necessary, I don't know if you have played Super Mario Galaxy, but yes, she is portrayed as a red haired girl. She couldn't have been a blonde baby, then gotten red hair, then the same blonde color as an adult, so this is a trivia fact.
Um it looked like to me that Rosalina always had blond hair. The storybook doesn't really show her with red hair just blond colored. Nintendoplayerawesome
That's sort of... overthinking it. As this image shows, there is a comparison between her mother and herself. Her mother has blonde hair while she has darker hair.
There's also an entry in it in Super Mario Fact, but that's another issue. KaBoom! 18:34, 8 May 2014 (EDT)
- Some people do change naturally, but Rosie seems to have more of a red/blonde (is it called ginger?) hair. By the way, I just can't help it, but Rosalina's Mother isn't going anywhere soon. She's dead. - 22:37, 10 May 2014 (EDT)
I don't think she had red hair. The Luma character was also reddish but he's the same color as Rosalina's hair. Not to mention Rosalina's mother is blond, whereas Rosalina is platinum blond (like Elsa from Frozen). Peanutjon (talk) 17:40, 2 June 2014 (EDT)
I'm assuming since portrayals for an adult will usually portray their baby counterpart, does it not make sense for Baby Rosalina's portrayal to be done by Laura Faye Smith?--Poponana2 (talk) 18:32, 3 June 2014 (EDT)
- Nah, it's not like she doesn't even have an eye on her model. MarioComix (talk) 00:35, 18 August 2014 (EDT)
Hair color, again...
I thinj we shouldn't have this there, because Baby Rosalina is the baby version of Rosalina, not necessaarly her old self. Unlike Baby Peach (who have a backstory in the RPGs, and is known as Peach's past self), she isn't confirmed to be Rosie in the past. Plus, her storybook showns Characters who have platinum parts (Luma, Rosalina, Rabbit) as red. Ashley(and Red)
Atwork, but no kart please possible
There as been there a Baby Rosalina's atwork but: No kart in the atwork ? Possible ? --Captain Yoshi 10:27, 24 August 2015 (EDT)
- It doesn't look like Baby Rosalina has any official artwork outside of her kart yet, unfortunately. MarioComix (talk) 21:17, 24 August 2015 (EDT)
- Okay --Captain Yoshi 05:15, 27 August 2015 (EDT)
Another "artwork controversy"
I am now checking the edit history of the article, and it looks like we have a new "infobox article" artwork controversy case. It seems that some folks are still determined to put that "closed beta" in-game artwork of Baby Rosalina from Mario Kart Tour in the infobox yet we still haven't received any real confirmation that she's really in the game itself. I was checking to see if this should still be reverted to the Mario Kart 8 picture of her for now until we get definite confirmations regarding this case. --M. C. - Profile | Talk Page 01:24, September 29, 2019 (EDT)
- I stand by the notion that since the closed beta was publicly available, it counts for official materials. Think of it akin to how we cover material such as the Mario Tennis Open Pre-Release Online Demo thingy. Since there is artwork derived from the closed beta, is of perfectly fine quality, and is technically better since it removes the kart, I think it's fine. Plus, she has been seen in official pre-release trailers too, so there are no grounds to base any arguments of "she's been removed". Just, she's not used yet. MarioComix (talk) 03:13, September 29, 2019 (EDT)
- There's a legitimate point, though: we use artwork from released games for the infobox, and in the currently released version of Mario Kart Tour Baby Rosalina is not yet available. I'd agree with waiting until the version that makes her palyable again is released.--Mister Wu (talk) 15:06, September 29, 2019 (EDT)