From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Kirby was nominated to be unfeatured at 23:10, 13 March 2015 (EDT) and passed at 10:36, 22 April 2015.
Remove Featured Article Status
- Time Turner (talk) The fact that Smash 4 is basically completely missing from this article is already a huge strike against it (it's been a few months already, it's a valid point to make). No updated information, no new images, no descriptions of what's different... Besides that, though, the article has other problems; the moves have some noticeable tense issues (he can do this, he will do that, etc.), the Melee and Brawl sections are really short and what's there reeks of being poorly written, the Subspace Emissary is bloated with extraneous information, the comics are really short even though the information's perfectly accessible on the articles they link to, the images for the "forms" sections are wildly-different in size and quality and several images (the 3DS ones, for example) are clearly jagged, the profiles and statistics aren't well-organized, and to top it all off, the intro really isn't something that'd be used as an example of Good Writing. Regardless of the fact that this article should have been updated a while ago, this shouldn't be a featured article.
- Yoshi876 (talk) Per.
- Mario (talk) Per. Not the best the wiki has to offer. Also, trivia section is a bit too long for me to be comfortable, and the table is just so... eh... it wasn't bad initially, but there's really no need to put images from each and every game.
- Burningdragon25 (talk) Per all.
- Zakor1138 (talk) Per all. Also, no info on Kirby's appearance in the NES Remix games, since Kirby was integrated with Mario-related remixes.
- Koopinator (talk) Per Time turner. The first thing I noticed was the bad intro.
- Burningdragon25 (talk) Per all in this one!