From the Super Mario Wiki
Remove featured article status
- Baby Luigi (talk) I realize that I've nominated this article in the past and failed but in the lieu of newer writing and expanded writing guidelines, we finally have a more detailed explanation of the reasonable length rule. The key phrases in the writing guideline part being, "editors should be fully confident that the articles are long and detailed enough in length to make the judgement." and "if editors have to ask the following question, "Is this article long enough to be featured?" chances are, the article likely does not pass the grade comfortably and therefore should not be considered to be featured." This article is on the tail-end of typical Featured Article lengths. It has a similar amount of content as most other generic boss articles, if not, less, due to its less important role in the storyline than, say, Cortez or Tubba Blubba. If editors have to debate about its length to begin with, can you really say it comfortably meets standards for top article space in MarioWiki? "Good enough" isn't a standard for Featured Articles, it has to pass all grades comfortably without hassle, as with the title, "best MarioWiki has to offer". I fail to see how a standard, hodgepodge boss article is our best and thus am voting to remove its title again.
- Doomhiker (talk) The page itself is good, however in my opinion Kiddy Kong is the minimum for FA length, which is much longer than this page. Per Baby Luigi.
- Waluigi Time (talk) It's a good article, but definitely not among the best of the wiki's content.
- Ridley12 (talk) I agree with what Baby Luigi said. A boss page this short shouldn't be considered for the wiki's best work if something like Cortez's or Wart's pages exist, especially since Culex is an optional boss.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Ehh, what the heck? It may be impressively written, but I can sympathize with why this shouldn't be a featured article.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) That's useless.