MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N2/Rawk Hawk
From the Super Mario Wiki
Rawk Hawk became unfeatured at 15:06, 14 November 2016.
Remove featured article status
- Time Turner (talk) The intro paragraph is literally two sentences long. Both the Background and Powers and Abilities sections suffer the same issues of brevity, and the section covering TTYD covers far more than necessary while not being particularly well-written (beyond the tense issues, the article wrings as much fluff as it can out of every moment, which is to the article's detriment). Even if the writing was polished, there isn't much to be said about the character; there isn't enough content here to actually justify touting it as one of the wiki's best.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per Time Turner
- Alex95 (talk) One time characters are certainly difficult to write a good article on, as there really isn't much to go off of. Unfortunately, Rawk's is one such article.
- 3D Player 2010 (talk) Per all
- Bazooka Mario (talk) By today's standards, this article will struggle to get featured. I think it's mainly hampered by paddy writing, but I'm still sort of open on the idea that short articles like this one can be featured.