Yoshi became unfeatured at 16:22, 14 March 2010.
Remove Featured Article Status
- Reversinator (talk) First off, there's a rewrite-expand template. Second, how come half of the comic sub-sections are so short, and yet "Die Nacht der leuchtenden Yoshis!" is incredibly detailed? Third, IMAGES. I can not stress the fact that articles need images. Look at the middle of the article, and one can clearly see that images are nearly nowhere to be seen. And how come in tons and tons of articles, the Mario Golf series section is extremely short? And finally, there's only three characters in the Relationships with Other Characters section. That's not much compared to other articles.
- KS3 (talk) Per all.
- Time Q (talk): Per Reversinator. Especially the comic sections really need work, and images.
- Gamefreak75 (talk) I'll see what I can do about the images part, but I don't speak/understand German, so I cannot do the comics section. Per all.
- MATEOELBACAN (talk) I like Yoshi, but that doesn't means that I'm going to support, needs a cleanp, like Reversinator said, Per all.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Per all. >:)
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Per Reversinator.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Per all. Not only this article needs images, there are a lot of very bad ones. That is one thing I can't help. The comics need to be expanded, but I have no access to them and I can't understand German. Besides, did I just see a notice template somewhere or what? Let's get this freak of nature unfeatured.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) The image for Super Mario 64 DS is pretty bad, and shouldn't the info in the Super Mario Galaxy section be in the Trivia section?
Keep Featured Article Status
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
- Really? That's all you guys can do? It's not like they BS'd it. I agree it needs a lot of work, but you can at least help, not blame the others for not making the article "featured status". Gamefreak75 (talk)
- All I'm saying is that the people who tried to make this a featured article didn't do much. Reversinator (talk)
You can't really complain because the article was featured in 2007 and standards were lower then. But as Gamefreak said, no need to bash the writers of the article or act all pretentious about finding errors in an article; just point them out and if you can, try to improve the article. --Marcelagus (talk)