MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Toad Town
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Toad Town was nominated to be unfeatured at 08:18, 20 August 2014 and passed at 14:53, 28 August 2014.
Remove Featured Article Status
- Ninelevendo (talk) Yet another Unfeature nomination, I know, but this article is just horrible. I'm sorry to say, but it's full of one liners, useless section and badly organised sections. The Paper Mario section and Mario & Luigi sections look OK, but the rest is pretty bad. There's a section about a mention of the town that is good, yet it somehow is able to triple the amount of writing in three games that it makes an actual appearance in. Anything after the History section is just a bunch of lists. The trivia could also be inc. and some of it isn't even needed. There are much better Unfeatured articles than this.
- Vommack (talk) Per Ninelevendo. This article is simply awful.
- Baby Luigi (talk) A lot of these locations are just implied and not explicitly stated to be Toad Town
- Time Turner (talk) This article's far too lackluster to be an FA. Per all.
- Mario (talk) This article is definitely not a featured article. The coverage consistency just sucks.
Keep Featured Article Status
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
- Why? These articles are truly flawed? While there is a limit on nominations (enacted a few years ago because one user kept nominating subpar articles), Ninelevendo isn't breaking any limits, and his reasons for unfeaturing are legit. I have no problem with this. Bazooka Mario BadaBoom! 20:07, 23 August 2014 (EDT)