MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars became unfeatured at 18:35, 2 May 2017.
Remove featured article status
- Baby Luigi (talk) The article mostly has very "meh" formatting and presentation, certainly not worthy of being featured on the main page in my eyes. The story section could use better improved writing, maybe condense it a bit. The battle system has absolutely no screenshots whatsoever when I think such a vital part of this game is to illustrate what the battle system looks like. The section, "Mario's Party" can probably use a table, and maybe outline their attacks and their base stats; Paper Mario does a better job organizing party members and illustrating their strengths in weaknesses in fewer words than this article does. The "Locations" section has very bleh wording too, with even the words "Nothing of interest" being spotted here. For some reason, the bosses get their own section, but none of the enemies are mentioned outside of being a passing point in the bestiary: Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time and Paper Mario in comparison, at least lists their enemies too, even if it's just the basic stats. The "Minigames" section is a wee bit reundant with the "Sidequests" section, which can be merged. The worst part of the article is the "Additional information" section, it's basically all very unique and different stats and stuff with no relation to each other all blended together into a huge mess, and this messy empty section alone is perhaps the sole reason I'm unfeaturing this. I've never played the game, but comparing this article against Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time and you notice a huge quality and content difference between the two, and I don't think this article is worthy of being put on the same level as those two articles.
- Supermariofan67 (talk) - Per Baby Luigi
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per Baby Luigi.
- Owencrazyboy9 (talk) Did a quick skim-through and it's basically garbage in comparison to the recently featured Paper Mario and Super Mario 3D World. As examples, there's very little images, except for the story details, the article doesn't do a good job organizing everything and all the details are confined to one section in a messed-up way. Per all.
- Yoshi the Space Station Manager (talk) per all.
- Yoshi876 (talk) Per Baby Luigi. Also, for me there aren't enough images and the trivia section is a tad long.