MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Sir Grodus
From the Super Mario Wiki
Remove Featured Article Status
- Booderdash (talk) Almost just as bad as the Shadow Queen article, with incorrect grammar, lack of images compared to the rather long and rambling descriptions, and Super Paper Mario section is WAY too short and can DEFINITLY be expanded... Some trivia also seems to be false but I'm not sure.
- Blakzer (talk) It is pretty much what Booderdash said.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) I have six reasons for supporting this article's unfeaturing, 1. There is a template at the top 2. The start is terrible 3. It's like the Shadow Queen article 4. his office has nothing to do with the character 5. The Super Paper Mario section should be trivia 6. Some of the images suck.
- Fuzzipede27 (talk) Per all.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) There's that green template. Not only that, but the majority of the article is written in the passive voice. Bleh! We need the active voice. The passive voice is one reason that the article is so rambling Per all.